The Invacare Top End Force RX handcycle is the latest competitive handcycle In the Invacare® Top End® Force™ series. The Invacare Top End Force RX handcycle with an integrated welded 7005 aluminum back is just a name change for the hypersonic Invacare® Top End® Force™ X Handcycle but gives you more choices in fork styles and components.
The 7005 aluminum heat treated frame is fabricated with slick one piece side frames plus there are multiple enhancements to allow a more reclined position without interferences. Check out the sleek new drop outs and the cables which are routed through the head tube so that you don't even see them! The custom reclined frame with an integrated welded back is ultra-light and super stiff. A CAD drawing (included) is required to ensure perfect fit and must be approved by the customer.
The Force RX handcycle is a completely customized racing machine which includes a SRAM® X9 30 speed drive train or you can upgrade to top-of- the-line SRAM XX or Red components.
The Force X handcycle has proven to be a favorite on the podium and the Force RX will be no different. It is currently used by Team Invacare Top End members’ Heinz Frei, Mark Rohan and Joel Jeannot who are UCI World Champions, Krige Schabort, the 2011 and 2010 Iron Man World Champion as well as Mark Ledo, the 2011 Top End/PVA American Euro Championship Marathon winner.
Are you ready to Force the Pace? Get the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle!
Configuring the new Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle is as easy as 1, 2, and 3.
1. First pick your back: adjustable carbon fiber or welded 7000 aluminum.
2. Select your fork: fixed, adjustable height or adjustable height/length.
3. Pick your components: the standard SRAM X9 10 speeds or upgrade to the SRAM XX or RED. FAQ's:What is the price of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle? The good news is that the Force RX Handcycle configured with the featherweight adjustable carbon fiber back starts at $6,495 which is only $245 more than the Invacare® Top End® Force™ R Handcycle that features an adjustable aluminum back.
What are the seat width choices of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle? The Force RX Handcycle will be available in seat widths of 13” to 16” wide and will replace the Force X Handcycle. What if the customer needs 17" or 18" wide? The Force R Handcycle will continue to be available in widths from 13’ to 18” wide but only with aluminum back.
What is the weight of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle? As pictured, with either the carbon fiber adjustable back or the welded one, they both weigh about 27 pounds.
• Heat treated 7005 totally welded frame custom built to athlete specifications.
•Wrap-around ovalized lower aerodynamic frame with fixed welded aluminum back
• 7005 aluminum aerodynamic tapered front fork
• Adjustable or fixed height crank housing
• Seat and back mesh upholstery cushions
• Adjustable seat upholstery
• Multi-position adjustable footrest system w/safety straps in 2 width choices
• Tapered crank arms w/ frictionless pedal bearings
• Ovalized aluminum ergonomic hand pedals offered in 3 sizes; 15 or 25 degree
• SRAM® X9 30 speed Drive train, trigger shifter and brake
• Chainrings: 48-39-24 with thumb shifter
• Cassettes: SRAM 11-34
• Cane Creek SCR-3 Caliper Brake and fork mounted locking second brake
• Steering dampener
• 26” high performance wheels Alex DA 22 rims with black stainless spokes and reflectors
• High pressure clincher tires
• 0 or 3 degrees of camber
• Threaded axles
• Drafting bumper
• Parking brake
• Positioning straps
• Safety flag
• Chain guard
• 9 paint choices with reflective stickers
Upgrades and Options
• Carbon fiber wheels
• Component upgrades: SRAM XX or RED Shifters either fork mount or handle mounted
• SRAM Cassette 11-28
• Chainrings: 53-39-28, Compact 110 or Rotor® Q ring
• Disk brake
•Continental® Grand Prix high pressure clincher or Sprinter tubular tires
•SRM® Training system
• Travel bags
• Safety options and hydration systems
• See order form for complete details
Please refer to the Options section of the product order form to order, or call 800-532-8677.
Weight Capacity: 250 lb. / approx. 113 kg.