The Invacare Top End Force RX handcycle is the latest competitive handcycle In the Invacare® Top End® Force™ series. The Force RX handcycle combines the hypersonic speed of the former welded Invacare® Top End® Force™ X Handcycle design with adjustability of the once popular Invacare® Top End® Force™ R Handcycle in a lightweight, aerodynamic package. The 7005 aluminum heat treated frame is fabricated with slick one piece side frames plus there are multiple enhancements to allow a more reclined position without interferences. Check out the sleek the drop outs and the cables which are routed through the head tube so that you don't even see them! The custom reclined frame with an adjustable featherweight carbon fiber back is ultra-light and super stiff. The Force RX handcycle is a completely customized racing machine which includes a SRAM® X9 30 speed drive train or you can upgrade to top-of- the-line SRAM XX or Apex fork mounted shifting components
Are you ready to Force the Pace? Get the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle! Now available with options for H1 competitors!
Configuring the new Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle is as easy as 1, 2, and 3.
1. First pick your seat width.
2. Select your fork: fixed, adjustable height or adjustable height/length.
3. Pick your components: the standard SRAM X9 10 speeds or upgrade to the SRAM XX or Apex fork mounted shifting.
What is the price of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle? The good news is that the Force RX Handcycle configured with the featherweight adjustable carbon fiber back starts at $6,645.
What are the seat width choices of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle? The Force RX Handcycle is available in seat widths of 13” to 18” wide.
What is the weight of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle? As pictured, with the carbon fiber adjustable back weighs about 27 pounds.
• Heat treated 7005 totally welded frame custom built to athlete specifications.
•Wrap-around ovalized lower aerodynamic frame with adjustable carbon fiber back
• 7005 aluminum aerodynamic tapered front fork
• Adjustable or fixed height crank housing
• Seat and back mesh upholstery cushions
• Adjustable seat upholstery
• Multi-position adjustable footrest system w/safety straps in 2 width choices
• Tapered crank arms w/ frictionless pedal bearings
• Ovalized aluminum ergonomic hand pedals offered in 3 sizes; 15 or 25 degrees
• SRAM® X9 30 speed Drive train, trigger shifter and brake
• Chainrings: 48-39-24 with thumb shifter
• Cassettes: SRAM 11-34
• Tektro Caliper Brakes and fork mounted locking second brake
• Steering dampener
• 26” high performance wheels Alex DA 22 rims with black stainless spokes and reflectors
• High pressure clincher tires
• 0 or 3 degrees of camber
• Threaded axles
• Drafting bumper
• Parking brake
• Positioning straps
• Safety flag
• Chain guard
• many paint choices with reflective stickers
Upgrades and Options
• Carbon fiber wheels
• Component upgrades: SRAM XX or Apex Shifters fork mounted
• SRAM Cassette 11-28
• Chainrings: 53-39-28, Compact 110
• Disk brake
•Continental® Grand Prix high pressure clincher or Sprinter tubular tires
•SRM® Training system
• Travel bags
• Safety options and hydration systems
• See order form for complete details
Please refer to the Options section of the product order form to order, or call 800-532-8677.
Weight Capacity: 250 lb. / approx. 113 kg.